Monday, October 5, 2009

A Cupcake in the Oven!

I got to make some more fun baby cupcakes this weekend but this time it was just a little bit sweeter. Because this time I was baking the baby-themed cupcakes to help us celebrate and share the news that we're expecting our first baby!!

I made these perfectly pastel treats to take to Bible Study tonight to share the news with some friends! I don't usually need much in the way of an excuse to make cupcakes but think this just might be my best reason yet! :)

Our little cupcake is due to arrive on April 6, 2010 and we are beyond thrilled! You'll likely be seeing all kinds of baby-themed cupcakes here over the next several months! Thankfully the first trimester and food aversions are over now...and I've been told by my OB to gain weight before next month's appointment so cupcakes are the perfect answer! :)

No comments: