Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Welcome to Christie's Cupcakes!


Confession: I have a serious sweet tooth.


After realizing that I wasn't the only one that suffered from this "affliction," I decided to launch Christie's Cupcakes!


From classic yellow cake to pink lemonade, here you'll find all things cupcakes to help inspire you to celebrate all the sweet moments of life!
I'm hoping this blog will serve as a catalog for the fun recipes and decorating ideas I come across. After living in NYC with easy access to Magnolia Bakery and Soho Cupcake, I just can't live without these petit treats! I love baking for family and friends and will use any excuse possible to hang out in the kitchen trying new things!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Holy crap! Two blogs now? This is super fun! Are these all your pictures... I love the frostings! Are you willing to share recipes or do we just have to drool? :-) Can't wait to see what you've got next! YUM